Land Without Limits
warning

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this were a real emergency...

Lillooet Museum & Visitor Centre

Lillooet Museum & Visitor Centre

Amenities
Agri-Tourism & Cuisine
Arts & Culture
Backcountry Camping
Backcountry Hiking
Bear Watching
Boating
Camping
Canoeing
Climbing
Dining
Farmer's Market
Fishing
Flightseeing
Fly-In Mountain Biking
Golf
Heritage Sites
Hiking
Historic Attractions
Indigenous Attractions
Kayaking
Meeting Facilities
Motorcyle Touring
Mountain Biking
Museums
Paddleboarding
Photography
Provincial Parks
Restaurant
Shopping
Swimming
Water Sports
Wildlife Viewing
Wineries & Wine Touring

The Lillooet Museum & Visitor Centre is situated in downtown Lillooet in a former Anglican church. The original St. Mary’s Church, which was torn down in 1960, stood on the same spot and arrived on the backs of miners and their mules, who carried the timber piece by piece over the rugged Harrison-Lillooet trail in 1860. The melodeon and bell from the old church are displayed in the museum as well as over 2,000 other artifacts.

Phone
1-250-256-4308
URL
http://www.lillooetbc.ca/Visit-Lillooet/Visitor-Information-Centre.aspx
Address
790 Main Street, Lillooet, BC V0K 1V0