- ATV Tours
- ATV Trails
- Backcountry Hiking
- Backcountry Ski Touring
- Cross Country Skiing
- Guided ATV Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Horseback Riding Instruction
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Wildlife Viewing
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Red Cariboo Resort is surrounded by raw nature and is an ideal location to begin your discovery of British Columbia near the Dean River and Anahim Lake. In the evenings, you can indulge in a homestyle Canadian BBQ dinner followed by unwinding in a cozy, furnished wood cabin or loft overlooking the water.
We offer a variety of outdoor activities during both the summer and winter. Canoeing on an open lake, horseback riding across an open plateau, snowmobiling through fresh powder or going off-road on a quad means you will not be starved for adventure while spending your days with us. For those that prefer to relax: bird-watching, photography, wildlife viewing, fishing or star gazing are just as commonplace.
Visit our brand-new resort in the quiet wintertime!
Stay in one of our cozy, fully equipped apartments and enjoy the white world outside. Strap on a pair of snowshoes and head into the wilderness on the Chilcotin Plateau to explore quiet trails. Have fun in our Resort with various indoor games or meet our friendly team at a BBQ fire on the frozen lake.
Winter Special Valid starting 10/31/2022 until 03/31/2023
Discover the Chilcotin wilderness around Anahim Lake and benefit from a 50% discount on snowshoeing equipment for a great hike in our winter wonderland!
- Stay 2 or more nights – no cleaning fees!
- Enjoy deluxe lodging at the new Red Cariboo Apartments with fully equipped kitchens or be one of our first guest in the brand new Red Cariboo Resort Big Cabins
- Large lounge with indoor games featuring dart, pool and table football at the Red Cariboo Resort (if you stay at the apartments – only 10 minutes driving from Elsey Road to the main resort)
- Benefit from a winter special discount of 50% on snowshoeing equipment for the whole stay
- Offer valid from November 1 st till the end of March
- From 330.- CAD