- ATV Trails
- Backcountry Hiking
- Cattle Driving
- Cross Country Skiing
- Gold Panning
- Guest Ranches & Rodeo
- Horse Pack Trips
- Horseback Riding
- Horseback Riding Instruction
- Mountain Biking
- Provincial Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Big Creek Lodge offers a full program of activities, including trail riding, cattle drives, camp trips plus excellent fishing, wilderness hiking, hunting and nearly all winter activities. There is also a special program for photographers, wildlife enthusiast, and those simply seeking solace and the tranquility only the wilderness can provide. Our Canada select 4-star lodge is open year-round and consists of 6 guest rooms and 2 cabins. The home-style country kitchen serves three delicious meals a day. Relax in the outside hot tub, on the sundeck or in front of the fire place. Feel the freedom!
Winter Special Valid starting 10/16/2022 until 05/04/2023
Two nights or more at discounted rates! Enjoy selected rooms in our lodge at extra low rates. Relax in the hot tub and in front of the fireplace, play a game of pool or darts, go on a snowshoe hike, test your ice-fishing skills and chat with friends and family via free WiFi.
- Accommodation in one of our very comfortable lodge twin (2 single beds) or queen rooms (1 queen bed) or our suite.
- Self-Catering – You use the lodge kitchen to cook for yourself and your loved ones.
- Use of lodge facilities – hot tub, fire pit, pool billiard, darts, snowshoes, Netflix, WiFi, etc.
*Starting at $90 CAD per room/night. Bookings only online or by e-mail.*