Book Today for a Free Gift!
Adventure into British Columbia’s wide-open spaces in the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast with a minimum 3 night stay in our land without limits and receive a FREE Explorer’s Backpack on your first night of arrival!
Included in the High Sierra adventure backpack will be two YETI® Rambler Tumblers, vacation guide, road map and responsible travel planning information for exploring the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast!
Book a minimum 3-night stay for arrival July 15th to December 15th, 2021, using BOOKING CODE: CCCTA at any of our fixed-roof accommodation providers on this website and your Explorer’s Adventure Backpack will be awaiting your arrival in the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast!
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for new bookings of 3 or more nights for arrival July 15th to December 15th, 2021
- First come, first serve, while quantities last
- One backpack per booking
- Requests with less than 1 week’s notice will not have guaranteed delivery by arrival due to local shipping and delivery times, so alternative plans may have to be made.
- Not valid for campgrounds or RV sites throughout the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
- Not valid for accommodators within the City of Quesnel and District of Wells
- Retail value: $99
- Booking Code: CCCTA
Recreational travel within British Columbia for BC residents is now permitted. However, some of our communities, Indigenous communities and businesses may still not yet be ready to welcome visitors – we encourage everyone to respect these sensitivities and capacity restraints by being patient and planning ahead prior to travel. Restrictions on non-essential travel to BC for out-of-province residents remain in place until further notice. To learn more about BC’s current travel restrictions, please visit www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current